» Tool Chest
 · About
 ·
 ·
 ·

Chatbox
bullet editor
Jun 01 : 17:00
Members, post announcements in the Chat that don't seem to fit in the Forum such as Happy Birthday, Welcome New Baby, etc. Get "social."

Forums
Mountain Park Life :: Forums :: City Issues
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Council

Go to page   <<      
Author Post
Client-9
Tue Apr 26 2011, 09:16PM
Registered Member #311
{LOCATION}Posts: 30
Oh no! If Martin Shelton, the city's environmental attorney, has indeed resigned, that does not bode well for the citizens. It must mean the city has no more money. Why else would he walk away from his beloved cashcow?

Eliot
Client-9
Thu Apr 28 2011, 03:40AM
Registered Member #311
no comment
Client-9
Sun May 01 2011, 03:06AM
Registered Member #311
What was Shelton talking about when he said he was resigning because the city did not take his advice? Was he saying the lack of support for the stupid suggestion to appeal (more money for him and his new firm) was the problem? Surely he wasn't implying that all the time while he was milking the city (taxpayers) that his advice was being disregarded. That makes no sense. Council stuck with him for years and went broke, for crying out loud.

Sounds to me like he is trying to come out on top and save his reputation in the environmental litigation circles, when in fact, he got his a$$ (and the taxpayers a$$) kicked. If I were him, I guess I would head to the west coast, too. Be hard to get hired here after this fiasco and after getting fired from the previous firm. If they thought he did a good job, why would they be willing to forfiet $500,000. Hmmmmm?!?

Eliot
Harry
Tue Jul 12 2011, 02:20AM
Registered Member #460
{LOCATION}Posts: 10
See as to how we weren't outlawyered. Our lawyer wasn't qualifed to run a legal case such as this. Communication breakdown bwtn city and that law firm. One of the reasons, Look at employee of the city running interference. Was the defender for bad lawyering representing him or us? Were they thinking they had some power and trying running the show and deciided what was important to tell council or not? Y'd the council let this person have some of the responsiblty coz many were asking questions about how the legal case was coming along and the lawyers fees building up. Did this person take notes and keep any records we could look at n see what they done? Does anybody know if they report to the council on a regular basis? What was the job descripton? This person made a nice living off this job. What'd we get for it? I here this person they want more money now. If this true I want to see there reports on what they done. Hey, this person used FOI act on other, lets see what FOI act say on what they done.

When we lost the legal suit they started complaning bout the council and hear about filing stuff on certin council members. Im disgusted with some continuing to cost our city money with complain after complaint. Even after working for the city taking the moeny n no compliants back then. Did our council allow this person to run free on there own for years n pay them for it? IDK, Just wondering who suprervised them. Anybody knows? George has pointed out some adgendas going on. Some tipes r poor loosers n just wont let it go. When I c people actin this way it look likes revenge to me. Whine n try to get everyone to feel sorry for them. guess what? We don't. Its patetic so y don't ya get a real life or job? Big ego thats y. I feel sorry for some city council members who have to listen to mean spirited selfish persons who spend there life trying to proof they r rite. People like these tipes can b full of hate n have to spred the hate everywhere. Spent there days thikking of ways to get back at others . I c these sort of losers all over the place . They dont have nothin more to do with there days and this has been going on for months. Do ya'll know the kind who think they r smarter n better than everyone else n need to show off? These types think the worlds owe them. OK. Were losers, u win n your the top dog. Feel better? Fine, move on or out.Lots of us tired of the angry whiners.

Geesh, who'd ever wanna run for council?
Moderators: bt, Archive, editor

Jump:     Back to top

Go to page   <<      
Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board

© Mountain Park Life 2006 All Rights Reserved

mountainparklife.com is a community site for the City of Mountain Park.

Render time: 0.0531 sec, 0.0075 of that for queries.