· Polls
 · About
 ·
 ·
 ·

Chatbox
bullet editor
Jun 01 : 17:00
Members, post announcements in the Chat that don't seem to fit in the Forum such as Happy Birthday, Welcome New Baby, etc. Get "social."

Forums
Mountain Park Life :: Forums :: City Issues
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

City Protocol for Executive Sessions?

Author Post
Keith
Thu Nov 04 2010, 06:29PM
Registered Member #46
{LOCATION}Posts: 158
What's the protocol for citizens wanting to ask questions and / or express an opinion before or after an Executive Session?

I realize the Executive Sessions are closed to the general public, but I am unfamiliar with the rules of procedure / protocol if for example if someone wanted to participate and provide input / ask questions either before or after the session starts.

Hypothetical Example:

Part of tonight's session is regarding Lake Litigation with our Attorney Shelton who was not at the Town Hall meeting last night.

If the public wanted to ask Mr. Shelton questions tonight, would there be an opportunity to do so either before or after the council went into Executive Session
?

Thanks in advance,
editor
Thu Nov 04 2010, 09:04PM

{LOCATION}Posts: 236
We have contacted Mayor Still, and he assures us that proper protocol for a city public meeting will be followed at the Special Called meeting tonight, including the audience being allowed to ask questions and receive answers from lakes attorney Martin Shelton.
Moderators: bt, Archive, editor

Jump:     Back to top

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board

© Mountain Park Life 2006 All Rights Reserved

mountainparklife.com is a community site for the City of Mountain Park.

Render time: 0.0484 sec, 0.0057 of that for queries.