· Polls
 · About
 ·
 ·
 ·

Chatbox
bullet editor
Jun 01 : 17:00
Members, post announcements in the Chat that don't seem to fit in the Forum such as Happy Birthday, Welcome New Baby, etc. Get "social."

Forums
Mountain Park Life :: Forums :: Guest Editorials
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Visions

Author Post
seymour
Mon Jul 28 2008, 08:13AM
Registered Member #347
{LOCATION}Posts: 10
I pledge allegiance to the flag, and my constitutional rights with which it comes. And to the diversity, in which our nation stands, one nation, part of one planet, with liberty, freedom, choice, and justice for all.
E.T. Bass
Mon Jul 28 2008, 01:27PM
Registered Member #152
{LOCATION}Posts: 76
Mr. Butts,
I enjoyed your book, Under the Bleachers.
Cheerful Garrett
Mon Jul 28 2008, 05:39PM
Registered Member #118
{LOCATION}Posts: 186
And the sequel, "The open locker room door."
seymour
Thu Jul 31 2008, 08:11AM
Registered Member #347
While name's not 'Butts" I've managed to run into two, big, fun loving asses instead. After googlin the Butts' you guys were refering to I got a hit on you both: that was SOME nasty, cheap. trashy, s**t, and heterO to boot....not saying it's wrong if that's ya'll trip or nothin. Actually PBoy I'm disapointed....I've had a man crush on you and that old Uncle Dutch of yours for awhile. Once on a post Duch you said something bout "thorns in our butts"...got me wondering what you meant, got me thiking.
CG., no offense or nothing but that marine talk of yours on some thread about you telling your men when to walk and they'd know it'd mean you'd run there butts over or off and then told the poster that he might need a good run his self, left me wondering just what was up. Too weird for me, but I do like a good heavy starch military unifom myself.
Cheerful Garrett
Fri Aug 01 2008, 12:44AM
Registered Member #118
{LOCATION}Posts: 186
Seymour - Better put the lid back on the glue.
seymour
Fri Aug 01 2008, 04:35AM
Registered Member #347
Hey CG< naugty boy> did you finally close mR. Butt's kinky locker room door? hehehhehe. Now don't go sweati the fact I don't have no man crush on you. BTW do you have an adam's apple? Anyhoo never touched the glue myself, sounds like you familiar with it some. Not me no I don't even buy glue/can make it out hear in my shed, it is cheap. You make it buy boiling water and powder milk til you get curds and way and then mash it. I got the formula for that and also to for how to make boraxj crystals and a baking soda volcano. BE glad to share it with you and Dutchboy or Parker, could have you three four five, however many Parker's there are over and make us some glue. I was over at the dump today and overheard a man tell somone else that the white civilezation is dying off. He said that was a hopeful thing. CG do you fee that way?
Moderators: bt, Archive, editor

Jump:     Back to top

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board

© Mountain Park Life 2006 All Rights Reserved

mountainparklife.com is a community site for the City of Mountain Park.

Render time: 0.0543 sec, 0.0064 of that for queries.